Setup of the eBroker Software system is immediate with completion of the sign-up form.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your software services at any time by submitting a written request to the billing department at email@example.com. Written cancellation requests must be received prior to the next billing date to avoid additional charges. API code set-up fees and client data import fees are non-refundable.
- As long as you subscribe to our services, eBroker Software provides storage of documents and client records pertaining to your insurance business.
- eBroker Software provides a standard export process to download your client records and associated data, while your service is active. (For any documents you uploaded into the system, you will need to download those individually to your own system as they are not included in the standard export.) There is no charge to you for downloading your data as long as you are current on your billing fees. Special requests for specific formats of data downloads may result in additional charges.
- If service is terminated, 30 days after service is cancelled, all data will be archived per PHI standards and no longer available unless your service is reactivated.
- If you reactivate within 30 days of your cancellation, all data will be restored at no charge.
- If you reactivate your service with us and it has been longer than 30 days since your service was cancelled, all data previously stored in your system will not display. Restoring archived data to your system requires additional setup work and at a fee of $150 per hour. This restoration of data typically takes about 2 hours.
Important: Please be advised, as soon as we receive your request to cancel, your account is deactivated. At this point you will no longer have access to download your data. If you plan to cancel, please download your data prior to requesting to cancel your subscription.
Agents are responsible to establish their own CMS Training/Certification and Request Full CMS Agent/Broker Access. Agents are also responsible to set up their own Carrier appointments. Our parent company, Ritter Insurance Marketing
, is available and specifically qualified to help you meet these needs.